Requesting for the UNSC urgent meeting regarding APERTHEID Master-Plan in Myanmar
OIC member Muslim countries should WARN the Chinese and Russian governments not to use VETO in the coming urgent UNSC.
(NOTE: The Apartheid Rakhine party had also requested for the discussion with UN and other countries as stated in the last line, i.e. No 6 d.)
The following is the direct translation of the The Rakhine Nationalities Development Party RNDP’s Party Policy announcement of APERTHOID STYLE Post-Riots relocations.
The Official letter-head of
The Rakhine Nationalities Development Party
RNDP Head Quarters
(Complete with the flag, emblem, seal and Coat of arms)
The Rakhine Nationalities Development Party RNDP
Party Policy announcement of Post-Riots relocations
Announcement No. 04/2012
26 June 2012
- Rakhine State and Rakhine people are suffering a lot of national difficulties because of the communal riots that started on 8 June 2012.
- Our Party viewed that the Federal (Central) Government and all the Myanmar Ethnic people need to cooperate in solving the above difficulties.
- From the present events, we could deduct that Bengali People have being entering the Rakhine State illegally during every period of history and their present population is endangering the Rakhine People and all other Myanmar Ethnic population now.
- Since the historical Communal Riots in 1942 between the Myanmars and Bengalis there erupted numerous riots.
- Present 2012 riots is worse than those riots in 1988, 1996 and 2001 and it is threatening the security and National Interests of all the Rakhines and Myanmars.
- The Illegal Bengalis are creating the fake history with the newly adopted name, Rohingya, and are using terrorism to endanger the lives, properties and the security of all the Rakhine People and the National Security of Myanmar. So our party hereby view that we need the final solution to solve this problem.
- 6. To solve the above problem, our party hereby announced our policies below:
- Government and Rakhines must combine forces to lay down a Security protocol for the immediate security of the Rakhine State and Rakhine people.
- Bengalis must be segregated and settle them all in the temporary separate places so that the Rakhines and Bengalis would not be able to mix together in the villages and towns in the Rakhine State.
- All the Federal Ethnic Groups should cooperate in preventing the illegal invasion of Bengali migrants into Rakhine State and various parts of Myanmar.
- To discuss with United Nations and International Community to repatriate the non-citizen Bengalis to the third country in a short period.
Central Executive Committee
The Rakhine Nationalities Development Party Head Quarters
SittweDistributed with the Publishing Permit No.- U Myint Naing- Na Tha-013
…………………………….. The end of the translation………………………
Now read the good article of my friend regarding the above APARTHEID POLICY:
Is Myanmar going down the drain?
In my point of view, it’s yes and it’s going down very fast. Moreover, many people ignore to prevent and protect those who are pushing Burma down the drain and it’s likely being seen in the arena of Burma politics, many more are consciously or unconscious, directly or indirectly supporting it. Those pundits of politics who always like to point out whether things are politically correct or not are also surprisingly silent. This is not a good omen.
We all know the notorious system of apartheid in South Africa, segregating people based on their ethnicity. Who can’t go to which place, can’t take which transport, can’t go to which school, and can’t go into which career and so on. For the good of the country or any society, there’s no doubt and no brainer that different society must work together. Apartheid is a very disgusting and inhumane ideology and it has no place in today’s world; let’s forget about asking for it and propagating it, even accepting that system is extremely horrible.
However, in our country Burma, there now exists a political party that openly demands this system of apartheid and segregation. For 2 days waiting for any voice from any political leader or any ethnic leader, or any religious leader or any human right activist or any governmental or non-governmental organization, but in vain, there’s none. Nobody voice up this is a disgusting, horrible and sicken, atrocious and terrible thing. So the question comes is Burma going down in the drain. (Not to those who do not know the press release of RNDP yet.)
On RNDP’s press release 04/2012 dated 2012 May 25, sending back the illegal immigrants to their original country is not wrong and it’s acceptable. But regarding 6(b), instead of “taking legal actions against those criminals and lawbreakers, and working out to reconciliation and peaceful co-existence of all citizens”, the RNDP demands to segregate the Arakanese Buddhist and other Muslims (mostly Bengali descents) by separating the Muslims away from their places. Those Burmese political, ethnic, social, religious and business leaders should answer what is this if not apartheid. Though they know this sicken and awful press release demand, being silent, and not condemning openly is certainly concerting to it and it’s a historical liability on all Burmese leaders. If in future, if there’re any similar occurrences, conquering the houses and businesses of different ethnic and religious minorities, how are the Burmese political leaders going to handle this issue?
It shows that those who demanding this kind not only understands the value of democracy and human rights, but also no intention of practicing any of it.
Leaders should learn from the lessons of Bosnia, Rwanda and alike. Prevent before it get worse. Get the country on the right path. The democracy-skinned quasi-civilian government who’s trying to get their head up again should try to work hard for national reconciliation in truth manner.
Daw Suu said today in France that this is a rare opportunity in 50 years and need to make use of it correctly. If not, Burma again will go down in the drain. Just another 50 years.
June 28, 2012